However you have gotten here, I’m glad you are here. It means you are seeking out opportunities, looking for paths that will lead you toward a better tomorrow.
People come to therapy for many different reasons. Perhaps you are in pain, feeling frustrated, alone, angry, misunderstood or even hopeless. Maybe you’ve tried to make things better, but your efforts have all seemed to fall short. You might even feel lost, without direction, exhausted.
It takes courage and energy to seek help - energy that you probably don’t have to spare right now.
It’s okay, it happens to most of us at one point or another.
Today might be the day you are ready to…
Heal from past hurts, disappointments, anxiety, depression, frustration, or pain.
Grow into new experiences or challenges, or through a life transition.
Connect more deeply with your spouse, partner or loved ones.
Grieve losses of relationships, loved ones, opportunities, or dreams.
Embrace opportunities to live a more fulfilling life, to focus on the things that are most important to you.
When I meet with people, my goal is always to address the unique needs of each individual, couple or family. My experience has especially focused on couples counseling and marital counseling, working with couples to help them heal from past and present hurts and focus on what is most important to them in their relationships. I also specialize in individual counseling to address stress, anxiety, depression, cancer or other life-threatening illnesses, grief or bereavement. I am passionate about supporting my clients as they move forward along a new path, testing new possibilities and finding new opportunities. Whatever struggle or challenge you face, therapy can be an extremely effective tool in moving toward a more fulfilled life.
The first step takes courage. Seeking out help and support can be a difficult decision, but it can also be one of the greatest gifts you could give yourself. I encourage you not to wait any longer, but to take a moment to contact me today to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation so we can talk about how therapy might be helpful to you.
Places to Get Started
Here are 4 things to know about me:
- I believe life can be joyful and painful at the same time, and we are all doing our best to navigate a changing and uncertain landscape.
- I am specially trained in couples counseling, as well as counseling related to cancer, grief, loss, bereavement and navigating major life changes.
- I enjoy working with all ages, especially adolescents and young adults, adults, seniors and couples of all ages.
- My therapeutic approach is based primarily on the needs of the individual couple or family. I view myself as a partner in your therapeutic process and will adjust my approach based on your needs.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Grief and Loss